Weekly Workouts + Their Reviews (5/4/20 - 5/10/20)

Monday - 5/4/20

REST DAY!

Tuesday 5/5/20

I did 3 of Pamela Rief's videos as my full workout for the day, which totals 40 minutes of exercise.
  1. CARDIO - 10 minute cardio
    1. This was not very challenging, but it was effective. If you are busy for the day, I recommend this. However, I feel like you should definetely pair it up with more exercise to get a full workout. I liked the different moves she included, and it should get your heart rate up. I started sweating at the end, so it was good warm up for me.
  2. CARDIO - 15 minute dance workout
    1. This was soooo fun!! Although, I did not feel quite sexy doing it. It did not even feel like I was working out and burning a lot of calories. I highly recommend this if you don't like counting reps or just want to switch it up.
  3. ABS - 15 minute abs
    1. At this point, I was tired going into this video. This is really hard, especially if you are a beginner. But, it is great if you want a challenge! I had to stop a few times, since she doesn't have any breaks in the whole video. Some of the moves were difficult to do, especially with the 25 minutes of cardio that I did before. 

Wednesday 5/6/20

I did one of Sydney Cumming's videos for my full workout for the day, which totals 30 minutes of exercise.
  1. CARDIO - 30 minute kickboxing and plank challenge
    1. This was so fun but difficult. I had never done kickboxing before this, and I really ended up enjoying it. I also don't have any dumbbells, so I did not use the optional ones that Sydney was using. If you want more of an intense workout, then I would say go for it! This will get your heart rate and sweat pouring down.

Thursday 5/7/20

REST DAY!

Friday 5/8/20

I did 4 of Holly Dolke's workouts, and it totals to 40 minutes of exercise.
  1. CARDIO - 10 minute dance aerobics cardio
    1. This was really fun! It keeps you moving, and you're definitely sweating by the end of it. This is great for beginners, she keeps it very simple and easy.
  2. BOOTY - 7 minute booty burner
    1. This is quick but effective! You can definitely feel the burn while you do this, but it is very beginner friendly and simple to add as part of your everyday workout routine. 
  3. ABS - 13 minute flat stomach workout
    1. This definitely will burn your abs. The goal is to try and squeeze them as hard as you can during each exercise, this will ensure you get the most out of ab workouts. Some exercises were harder than others, but I would say this is beginner/intermediate level ab workout.
  4. ABS - 7 minute ab workout
    1. This is also quick but effective. It was a little tricky doing this after the previous ab workout since in this one you don't have any breaks between each workout. You could probably get away with doing this on its own for your ab workout of the day.

Saturday 5/9/20

I did 2 of Emi Wong's workouts, which totals to 40 minutes. I was kind of tired after yesterday, and my knees and back have been bothering, so I was not able to put as much effort as I wanted to. It still felt effective, though.
  1. ABS & CARDIO - 20 minute abs and cardio
    1. This will have you dripping in sweat by the end. Some are more difficult than others, and you really have to focus on working your abs to make the workout more effective.
  2. LEGS - 17 minute leg and thigh burn + leg stretch
    1. Some felt more burn than others. The hardest one for me was the clam, you can immediately feel the burn on that one. I really like how she has several videos (including this one) that you can do in bed, so it is a lot easier to feel motivated to workout since you don't even have to get up. The 5 minute stretch after felt really nice and relaxing after a tough workout today. 

Sunday 5/10/20

REST DAY! Happy Mother's Day!! Make sure to give your mom's and grandma's some extra love today!

Comments