Top 10 Movies Of All Time


These are in no specific order, they all mean so much to me. Except for The Perks of Being a Wallflower - which is my all-time favorite.
  1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    1. This movie will make you feel so many things and feelings. I watched this at the perfect time in my life where I could relate so much to what Charlie was going through - navigating high school with no friends. It has so many lessons and the best coming of age movie to ever be filmed. It also has an amazing soundtrack. The cinematography is amazing as well. You will get so attached to the characters - this movie will make you laugh and cry the whole time. It still makes me feel so emotional even though I have seen it an absurd amount of times, and it will always have a special place in my heart.
  2. Tangled
    1. My favorite animated Disney movie! All the songs are TOP-TIER!!! The characters are so lovable, and there is a perfect balance of drama, happiness, and sadness. The plot is so fun to watch. If you haven't seen this movie....what have you been doing with your life??
  3. 10 Things I Hate About You
    1. I LOVE this movie. I live vicariously through Kat. Her relationship with Patrick and her speech at the end make me sob every time. Even the sub plots and side characters are so entertaining. I think about the stadium scene when Patrick lip syncs "I Can't Take My Eyes Off You" at least once a day. Patrick and Cameron have such soft spots in my heart. The actors and actresses in this are also iconic.
  4. Mamma Mia
    1. This movie means so much to me it's not even funny. The setting is BEAUTIFUL, and I think about dropping everything and moving to Greece with my best friends almost everyday. The songs are so good, and there is nothing that can convince me otherwise. The plot is amazing. It just makes me so happy watching this movie. And the sequel is just as amazing.
  5. Grease
    1. The songs are such bops in this one too. The love story is so emotional, and I love all the characters in this one. This makes my heart warm, and it makes me feel as if I was born in the wrong generation. I would do anything to be a teen in the 50s and fall in love. The clothes in this are also iconic.
  6. La La Land
    1. This movie's cinematography made me instantly fall in love. And it stars Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone...so I mean c'mon. The songs in this are so catchy, and I was rooting so hard for the love story in this.
  7. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    1. This movie makes me so happy, and I'm laughing the entire time. The characters are so real in this, and the whole movie is just pure entertainment. It will never get old watching this movie. The Twist and Shout scene still gets me up and dancing and singing with Ferris. Such a fun and classic movie.
  8. Guardians of the Galaxy
    1. This is my favorite Marvel movie. The soundtrack....is amazing. The characters are hilarious and so lovable; I am literally in love with Chris Pratt. The plot is so action-packed, and I still love re-watching this movie since it has nothing but good vibes with it.
  9. The Breakfast Club
    1. Another iconic 80s movie directed by John Hughes. This movie was peak to watch when I was in high school. It is really funny but super real. It touches on real issues and struggles that kids go through. I feel like I learn something new every time I watch it.
  10. Call Me By Your Name
    1. This is the most beautiful movie I have ever watched. Takes places in Italy in the 80s...the vibes man. Timothee in this is amazing. The story is just so beautiful and intricate. The setting is beautiful and so are the characters and their relationship. It still makes me sob, no matter how many times I watch it. The acting is so raw and powerful in this, they will make you feel the same emotions as the characers.
Tip - watch your favorite movies with your favorite movie theater candy! Mine is the Trolli Sour Gummi Worms and Kit-Kats.

HM: The Conjuring - Best scary movie of all time.

Comments