My Fitness and Health Journey!

Hi!

So I have struggled a lot with my body and my health. I have gone through a lot of phases of how much I weighed.

I feel like I am finally coming into a place where I am comfortable with my body. I am not there quite yet, but this is the happiest I have felt in my own skin.

I would like to share my journey, tips, what I eat, and how I stay fit! I want to make this as body positive as possible! Please share your own tips or what helps you!

I try to do between 15-60 minutes of cardio 3-5 times a week. This includes different variations where I try to focus a lot on full body workouts or focused areas like abs, arms, legs, or butt. I have also been taking frequent family walks and bike rides (weather permitting) since quarantine. I did yoga frequently for a year, and I lost about 15 pounds. However, I have noticed no changes in my body in a while, so I wanted to switch it up to get heart rate up to burn body fat.

Disclaimer: Everyone's body is different. I am just sharing what works for me and what makes me feel good about MYSELF. I am not a trained professional in any way.


Comments